We are experienced, full time Realtors with over 55 years combined real estate practice.
Successful Results for Clients
We guide our homeowners for the optimal presentation and pricing of their home to accomplish the most successful results in today's market. Over the past two years, our clients have averaged 96.6% of their asking price.
We work with seniors selling their lifelong homes, families helping their senior parents transition, empty nesters looking to downsize, and estates and trusts.
We also provide a comprehensive buyer needs analysis to help guide our senior clients to their appropriate housing choice. These choices may include independent condominium/apartment living, a 55+ community, or provide you an introduction to a variety of continuing care retirement communities (CCRC's).
Our Professional Strengths include:
Communities that we focus on include: Tredyffrin & Easttown, Lower Merion, Radnor, Haverford, Havertown, Newtown Square, Willistown, Malvern, Phoenixville, Chester Springs, Chadds Ford, West Chester, and Philadelphia
- Personal emphasis on each client, family dynamics, and your schedule
- Comprehensive network of Professional Resources for our senior clients and their families
- Strong Market Knowledge
- Preparing your home for the market to maximize your return
- Customized, client and market-specific Digital Marketing Strategies
- Professional Photography | Video
- Holding Virtual Open Houses
- Strong Community Knowledge
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong Relationships within the Real Estate Community
- Reducing Risks
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designated
Charities that we support include:
The Friends of Easttown Library
T & E Cares
Main Line Meals on Wheels
Francisvale Home for Small Animals
Main Line Animal Rescue
Upper Main Line YMCA
Habitat for Humanity ReStore